Ski areas and special features
These ski areas are included in the Top Snowcard:
- Marienberg ski area in Biberwier – family ski area with distinction
The ski area right on the doorstep of MyTirol is the ski area for families or for a gentle start to the ski week. The ski slopes are easy to medium and you will find the children’s area at the valley station
- Grubigstein ski area – action for skiers and snowboarders in Lermoos
The Lermoos ski area offers not only slopes of all levels of difficulty, but also a fun park for beginners, as well as a ski movie track. You can not only capture your day of skiing with your photos, but also, thanks to the ski movie route, through your own Video.
- Tiroler Zugspitzbahn / Zugspitzplatt – skiing fun at almost 3,000 meters
Easily reached with the Zugspitzbahn, the Zugspitzplatt is located at 2,962 meters with snow-sure slopes for almost all levels of difficulty.
- Ehrwalder Almbahn – winter diversity on the Ehrwalder Alm
In addition to 27.5 perfectly groomed slopes, Ehrwald also has a snow park. The snow park is ideal for rookies and professionals. The fun slope with banked curves, waves and lots of “fun elements” ensures a bit of variety for both big and small.
- Ehrwalder Wettersteinbahnen – enjoyable skiing with the whole family
The Ehrwalder Wettersteinbahnen offer 23.5 km of snow-covered slopes for every ability level, a varied bridge park and a kids park
- Berwang-Bichlbach ski area – family-friendly skiing pleasure
Even if the winter sports area Berwang-Bichlbach is not one of the largest ski areas, it still has great surprises in store. A night ski slope is definitely the highlight here.
- Karlift Heiterwang
The child-friendly lift system offers 2 runs, a cozy ski hut and lots of fun on the slopes for young and old.
- Garmisch Classic ski area – on the trail of the world champions
Three ski mountains are combined in Garmisch-Classic and in Grainau with Hausberg, Kreuzeck and Alpspitze. 40 kilometers of pistes beckon with varied pistes, including the WM_Aabfahrt “Kandahar”.
- Mittenwald ski area – freeriding with the Karwendelbahn
The Karwendelbahn lures with a 7 kilometer long ski run on powder snow – the ski slope in Dammkar is not groomed and is known and popular with freeriders. With children, however, the ski area on the Kranzberg is recommended.
Our partner – the Biberwier ski school. Regardless of whether it is a group course or a private course, skiing, cross-country skiing or snowboarding – Alex & his team will be happy to assist you.
Ski rental – Sport Schönherr